Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Next Level Is Actually Kappa 4.0

If I had to write the message again, I would say that the next level of Kappa mentioned within my post is actually Kappa 4.0 versus Kappa 2.0.

Here are the following stages in my opinion with the starting dates for each phase.

Kappa 1.0: January 5, 1911 Founders starting our Grand Fraternity
Kappa 2.0 January 1994 Brothers actively begin to locate one another via e-mail and mailing lists
Kappa 3.0 April 28, 2005 Authentic Kappa Alpha Psi's Ritual placed up for sale to general public on ebay
Kappa 4.0 Date unknown occurs when Kappa Alpha Psi either allows virtual chapters and/or Phi Nu Pi is publicly revealed on IHQ's website.

The revelation of Phi Nu Pi then has an immediate multiple impact on several organizational pillars of the Fraternity while allowing a remnant to individually and collectively practice the ideals of the Fraternity without the threat of lawsuits, destructive internal politics, and coercive acts of manipulation for the sake of an unified front.

Responsibility for Achievement and Brotherhood then is fully expected and required at the local level versus being further held hostage by upper levels as it is now.

I am sure that the upheaval within the Fraternity is debatable while certain events mark unquestionable milestones. Hazing did not and will not ever produce another progressive benchmark within the Fraternity.

I'll end this message now as I could and will go on otherwise for the rest of my life;)

But one more comment I will say for the record: the truly disgruntled want reformation back to the days and spirit of our Founding and its ideals versus hazing at will.

Anyone of the belief within the status quo has already taken the blue pill.

No comments: