Friday, September 02, 2005

Kappa's Own Hurricane Katrina

It seems that I have been offline after taking a low blow from a psychopath, but I will see my name positively cleared in multiple ways.

The number of Brothers joining a new mailing list has been increasing and there seems to be a fresh round of encouragement flowing.

But my main concern is mobilizing an effort for the hurricane survivors and the mindsets that contribute to the poor response time in emergencies period.

I will need to revisit this post later but one main point is that within emergencies, you do not have the luxury to study the problems facing you as you have in times of peace.

Managers need to study problems since the lack of real leadership causes the levels of understanding to take longer periods of time.

No comments: