Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2007 Grand Conclave Is Breaking New Ground Already

Last Saturday while getting an oil change, I picked up a copy of Black Enterprise which featured the top cities for African-Americans and was pleasantly surprised to see an advertisement featuring an economic business summit to be held at the upcoming Grand Conclave this summer.

This is almost as big of a shocker as hearing that Redd Foxx actually died while having a "Big One" and folks thought that he was playing (sad, but true and almost sick to the point of laughter).

Minneapolis is not on my agenda for this year and now I wish that it was just for the summit alone.

I hope that the summit is videotaped (entrepreneurial opportunity within itself) and made available or at least the keynote speakers' presentations should be digitally available afterwards.

I give big Kappa Kudos to all involved in reshaping the Bond's paradigm with this effort.  I know that it was not easy by any means.

My latest Journal arrived Monday, May 14th as well and I see that Best Buy is going to be a corporate sponsor of the Grand Conclave as well.  Minnesota clearly has their thing together and I sincerely hope that the trend continues to other cities before, during, and after this summer's events.

The philosophy should even be broken into components that individual Nupes can implement within their lives.

This is awesome and I am excited for the Bond as well.

Since credit is going to hard to pinpoint at this point, I will give credit to everyone who is still making achievement a part of their lives and methods of operations.

If the news continues on this positive front, this blog may become obsolete until the Employee Empire Strikes Back:)

Yours in the Bond!

No comments: