Saturday, May 12, 2007

No Toga Parties on Tom Joyner's Fantastic Voyage & Que Mathematics

Yesterday (Friday, May 11, 2007) I heard on Tom Joyner's radio show that he spent over $80,000 for the past 3 years during his Memorial Day and week annual cruise to raise money for HBCUs due to the cost of replacing linen that cruise attendees had used for togas.

This is a hoot:)

It must have been a slammin' party since he encountered the cost for 3 years straight:)

I could see paying for the same cost in year two if logic led one to believe that it was an one-time fluke.  But after paying for the same cost in year two, Negroes would have had to bring their own sheets indeed.

As much as I love TJMS and his efforts, you cannot get around the humor of Que mathematics:)

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me three times requires Omega membership which I don't have or want:)

LOL:)

Yours in the Bond!

No comments: